I welcome every family and friend of this great church into the last month of the Year 2021, which is our Year of Divine Maximum Security (Deuteronomy 33; 27). This last month is the Month of our Divine Finger of God. Certainly, the Hand of God represents His Finger through which His power is demonstrated to help and lift His own obedient children. Amazingly, any time the Hand of the Lord is stretched out His children always experience the unusual and uncommon blessings and breakthroughs. At this juncture, let me show you the miraculous ways the Hand of the Lord is supernaturally orchestrated to position His own children for the divine uplifting.
- His Mighty Hand Lifts up His People from Bondage to Deliverance (Deut. 5: 5; 6: 21; 7: 8; 11: 2; 32: 12): The Hand of the Lord was conspicuous in the life of the Israelites both in Egypt and in the wilderness. The good Lord brought out His people from the slavery of Egypt and He also brought them through the stagnation of the wilderness by His mighty Hand of power.
- His Mighty Hand Brings Total Preservation (1 Chronicles 4: 9-10): Interestingly, everyone is familiar with amazing story of Jabez in the Bible. His story occupied only two verses in the Bible, but the impact of his life’s transformation and preservation was unprecedented. His name originally means, “sorrow,” but his prevailing prayer of supplication energized the mighty Hand of God to lift him up from the minimum to the maximum.
- His Mighty Hand brought His People from Defeat to Victory (Exodus 15:4- 10):
Powerfully, the mighty Hand of the Lord opened the Red Sea for the Israelites to pass through, while the same Hand caused stubborn Pharaoh and his soldiers to perish inside the same Red Sea. This means that when the Hand of the Lord is upon you, whatever is killing, destroying and affecting others negatively will not be your portion. Both the Israelites and the stubborn pursuers pass through the same Red Sea (situation) but by the mighty Hand of the Lord, one group was victorious while the other was destroyed
- His Mighty Hand brings Favor to His Children (Nehemiah 2: 17-18):
Gloriously, the mighty Hand of the Lord was upon Nehemiah for an uncommon favor as he set his mind to rebuild the broken walls of Jerusalem. Regardless of the mounting opposition from every angle, he was able to succeed with his coworkers because of the mighty Hand of the Lord.
- His Mighty Hand brings His People from Hopelessness to Hopefulness (Ezekiel 37: 1-10): Prophetically, the mighty Hand of the Lord was upon prophet Ezekiel to prophecy into the brighter future of the despondent Israelites at the valley of the dry bones. Surprisingly, when the mighty Hand of the Lord came upon the dry bones, the lost hope was rebirth and a mighty army emerged from the previously useless dry bones
- His Mighty Hand brings Success to His Children (Acts 11: 21-23): The mighty Hand of the Lord was upon the early church in Jerusalem and beyond. No wonder, they were able to do great exploits for the kingdom of God. The church advanced greatly, and the kingdom of darkness was pierced. They became unstoppable and within the shortest time, the whole Roman Empire was turned upside down for the King of kings and the Lord of lords.
Interestingly, the God of Hope has been so good and great to us from the beginning of the year till the end. And as we close this year His mighty Hand will rest upon us for signs and wonders and blessings and victories in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Click here for the
Monthly Prophetic Prayer Power-Points
- Today I pray for the mighty Hand of blessing to rest on me and my family (Nehemiah 2: 18)
- In the Name of Jesus Christ, I pray for the mighty Hand of His Deliverance rest on my destiny (Deuteronomy 5: 5)
- Today I pray for God’s protective Hand against every evil and disaster. (1 Chronicles 4:10).
- In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray for God’s glorious Hand of total victory over every stubborn problem in my family (Exodus 15: 6)
- I pray for His gracious Hand to protect me against every satanic plot and timetable (John 10: 28-29)
- In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray for His mighty Hand of success and progress in every area of my life (Acts 11: 21)
- Today I command every hand of opposition against the will of God in my life to be broken (Daniel 4: 35)