I once again welcome you into the New Year 2016, God’s Year for Our LIMITLESS GRACE. Amazingly, this New Month of February is our God’s Month of Divine Fulfillment. The Greek word, teleiōsis, means, fulfillment, accomplishment, perfecting, bring to pass, completing, performance or consummation of a promise by the promised maker and keeper. As we all know that the God of Hope is both the promise Maker and Keeper and He is more than able to bring every promise to pass in our life. God is never a liar (Numbers 23: 19). I pray that in this new month, every long-awaited and long delayed promise of God in your life shall come to a gracious fulfillment. Amen.
Click here for the Vol39-February16-Newsletter
Monthly Prophetic Prayer Power-Points
- By the grace of God I declare that every deferred promise of God in my life come to pass (Proverbs 13: 12)
- May the grace of God bring a divine visitation to every pending promise of God for my destiny and family (Genesis 21: 1-3; Nehemiah 9: 8)
- Today I declare that by the grace of God I will fulfill my days and years in the land of the living (Exodus 23: 26)
- In the name of Jesus Christ I pray that none of the spoken word of promise over my life and destiny will fall to the ground (1 Samuel 3: 19; 1 Kings 8: 56)
- Today I reject every evil prophecy over my destiny and family (Genesis 37: 20; Lamentation 3: 27)
- In the name of Jesus Christ I declare that every prolonged word of promise over my life shall graciously come to pass (Joshua 21: 45; Psalm 105: 19)
- Today I also promise by God’s grace to fulfill all my vows to the God of Hope in appreciation of His gracious goodness in my life and family (Psalm 22: 5; Proverbs 7: 14; Ecclesiastes 5: 5)
CONCLUSION: And the angel answered and said to Zechariah, “I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God, and was sent to speak to you and bring you these glad tidings. But behold, you will be mute and not able to speak until the day these things take place, because you did not believe my words which will be fulfilled in their own time.” (Luke 1: 19-20)
CAN YOU SLEEP WHILE THE WIND BLOWS?
We secure ourselves against the storms of life by soaking ourselves with the Word of God, being obedient to it and then placing our faith and trust in God’s goodness. We don’t need to understand, we just need to hold His hand to have peace in the midst of our storms. (Brother Andrew)