I joyfully welcome you into the new Month of JULY 2018, which is our Month of Divine Expectations. What is an expectation? Biblically, it is from the Hebrew word, tiqwah, which is like a “cord that is a ground for hope.” Thus, it is a strong desire, belief, eagerness and anticipation that something great will happen regardless of the surrounding circumstances. That is why we often hear of the expectant mothers and fathers during the pregnancy time. Also, in the supernatural realm, every believer is pregnant with destiny possibilities and miracles.
What is the opposite of expectation? It is indifferent, apathy, unmoved and uninterested attitude which we must guard against so as to maximize our destiny. So it does not matter what you are currently going through, your hopeful expectations in God will not be disappointed (Proverbs 23; 18; 24: 14).
Click here for the Vol68-July18-Newsletter
Monthly Prophetic Prayer Power-Points
- Today I pray for the grace to stay connected to the Lord and God of my salvation (James 4: 7-8)
- In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray for an Esther-Mordecai connection to reach my destiny place in life (Esther 2: 7-10)
- Today I declare a complete disconnection from every Lot who is a parasite in my life (Genesis 13: 8-10)
- In the name of Jesus Christ I am disconnected from every sinful and ungodly associations in my life (Proverbs 22: 24-25; 2 Corinthians 6: 6-9)
- Today I pray for a Joseph-King Pharaoh connection to reach my destiny throne (Genesis 37: 15-17; 41: 9-16)
- In the name of Jesus Christ I pray for Naomi-Ruth connection so as to secure my destiny restoration (Ruth 2: 19-20)
- Today I declare an Andrew-Peter association to step into my destiny assignment (John 1: 40-42)
CONCLUSION: ACCORDING TO A. W. TOZER, “AS A MAN PRAYS, SO HE IS.” GOD HAS COMMANDED ALL HIS CHILDREN TO COMMUNICATE WITH HIM ON A REGULAR BASIS VIA PURPOSEFUL AND LIVELY PRAYERS (ISIAH 55: 6; MATT. 7: 7; PHL. 4: 6)