I victoriously welcome you again into the New Year 2018, which is our Year of Divine Agape Love (1 John 4: 11). This is our Month of Divine Triumph. What does it mean to triumph? It is to conquer, celebrate, sing a song of victory, and prevail. I pray that the God of Hope will cause you to prevail over every situation in this new month of March Amen.
Click here for the Vol64-March18-Newsletter
Monthly Prophetic Prayer Power-Points
1. Today I pray that I will prevail over every power of darkness in my life (Colossians 1: 13-15)
2. In the Name of Jesus Christ I declare total victory over the work of the enemies in my life and family (Luke 10: 19)
3. Today I declare total celebration over every battle in my life (2 Chronicles 15: 20)
4. In the name of Jesus Christ I declare the works of the devil destroyed in my destiny (1 John 3: 8)
5. Today I declare victory over every Goliath of my destiny (1 Samuel 17: 50-53)
6. In the name of Jesus Christ I am a winner and not a loser (1 John 5: 4-5)
7. Today I declare that the power in the Blood of Jesus Christ will liberate my destiny from every bondage of the devil (Revelation 12: 11)
Someone has rightly said, “Pray unceasingly. Fight with confidence. Believe God’s promises. Take Him at His Word. Wait for His victory.” Amen.
A Lesson in a Song
One of the great Gospel songs tells us to “take your burden to the Lord, and leave it there.” The trouble with most of us is that we take our burdens to the Lord, lay them before him, and then take them away again. We should leave them there!