I colorfully welcome you into the new month of September, which is our Month of Divine Acceptance.
There are five times of love in the New Testament:
1. PISTEMIA—PASSION FOR SPORTS OR GAMES (MARK 4: 14; LUKE 17: 22)
2. EROTIC-SEXUAL-FOR MARRIAGE ONLY (HEBREWS 13:4)
3. PHILEO-BROTHERLY LOVE (1 THESS. 4: 9-10; HEBREWS 13: 1)
4. STORGE-FAMILY LOVE (ROMANS 1: 31; 12: 10; 2 TIM. 3: 3)
5. AGAPE-GOD-KIND OF LOVE (JON 3: 16; 1 JOHN 4: 7-12; JEREMIAH 31: 3)
But the strongest of the love is the agape love, which is the God-kind of love towards everybody. And with this kind of love we do not need to be seeking for love or approval from any other wrong place or person. May you accept the love of God for your life today. Amen.
Click here for the
Monthly Prophetic Prayer Power-Points
1. Today I declare that I am the beloved of God and every spirit of negative fear is destroyed (2 Timothy 1: 7)
2. In the Name of Jesus Christ I declare that I belong to God and His Hands are upon me for good (Jeremiah 29: 11)
3. Today I come against every spirit of rejection in my life (Psalm 27: 10)
4. In the name of Jesus Christ I reject every intimidation and lies of the devil over my life (John 8: 44)
5. Today I declare that the condemnation of the devil is over in my life (Romans 8: 1-2)
6. In the name of Jesus Christ I receive the agape love of God over every hatred and struggle in my life (John 3: 16)
7. Today I declare that I will walk and stay in the everlasting love of God for my life (Isaiah 54: 10)
CONCLUSION: Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.” (1 John 3: 1)
God’s Wonderful Love (John 3:1)
“Behold, what foreign-kind of love” is literally what John writes. Paul had this idea in mind when he wrote Rom. 5:6–10. Love is the greatest motive in the world, and if we understand God’s love, we will obey His Word. “If you love me, keep My commandments” (John 14:15). Of course, the world has no understanding of this love, and the world hates us. But the world does not know Christ, so it cannot know Christ’s own.
– Warren W. Wiersbe