I joyfully welcome you afresh into the New Month of August, which is the glorious time for our church annual August Convention. The God of Hope has promised to fill us with the fullness of His glory and power.
In the view Martin (1993), “Plērōma is the Greek noun for fullness, meaning “that which fills or completes,” or “the resulting completeness.” It occurs in the New Testament a number of times in a non-theological sense, e.g., in Mark 6:43 of the filled baskets of leftover fragments. In seven instances it has a distinct theological meaning: John 1:16, “from His fullness we have all received.” Ephesians 1:22–23, “the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.” Ephesians 3:19, “so that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.” Ephesians 4:13, “to the measure of the full stature [the stature of the fullness of Christ).” Colossians 1:19, for in Him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell. Colossians 2:9, for in Him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily. Colossians 2:10, you have come to fullness in him.”
In a nutshell, every Christian has access to the total fullness of God. So by His grace you can become all that God has programmed your life to be. That is, there is a divine capacity in you to excel in life against all the odds. Now arise to fill your emptiness with the complete fullness of your heavenly Father. Amen.
Click here for the Voice of Hope – Vol45 – August 2016
Monthly Prophetic Prayer Power-Points
1. Today I declare that I receive the fullness of God for every emptiness of my life (Ruth 1: 21)
2. In the Name of Jesus Christ I declare that the fullness of God will fill every missing link in my life and family (Isaiah 40: 26)
3. Today I declare that the fullness of His Grace will remove my disgrace (John 1: 15-16)
4. In the name of Jesus Christ I receive the fullness of His Glory over every battle in my life (Habakkuk 2: 14)
5. Today I declare that the fullness of His joy and peace will overtake my life (John 16: 24; Colossians 3: 15-17)
6. In the name of Jesus Christ I receive the fullness of His blessings over every lack of my life (Psalm 24:1; 50: 10-12)
7. Today I declare that the fullness of God will cause my fullness of time to come for new testimonies in every area of my life (Galatians 4: 4)
CONCLUSION: The Earth is of the Lord’s and all the Fullness in it; the world and all who live in it.” (Psalm 24: 1)
R. E. O. White, the British preacher, observed regarding the fullness of God: “The surest sign that you are carrying a full bucket is wet feet.” That is true to our experience, is it not? Whenever we attempt to carry a full bucket to clean the floor or wash the car, we always get wet feet! And when our lives are full, they will overflow.